21st Century Pedagogy | 21st Century Connections

21st Century Pedagogy | 21st Century Connections:

"Even if you have a 21st Century classroom (flexible and adaptable); even if you are a 21st century teacher ; (an adaptor, a communicator, a leader and a learner, a visionary and a model, a collaborator and risk taker) even if your curriculum reflects the new paradigm and you have the facilities and resources that could enable 21st century learning - you will only be a 21st century teacher if how you teach changes as well. Your pedagogy must also change."

2 comments :

  1. Dear Math Enthusiast,
    Hi. I am a Middle School Math teacher. I spent the summer making a website geared directly for grades 1-8. I want students to have a site where they can practice their math skills while still having fun. I have personally made most of the games.
    If you have a place on your website to put a link, please do so. My site is located at: www.HoodaMath.com
    Feel free to email me back with a link or a suggestion.
    Thank you,
    Michael Edlavitch

    www.HoodaMath.com

    image link
    http://hoodamath.com/images/hoodamathlink.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added your link to the list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and will be published as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you, but spammers are everywhere. Please, use your name or nick when you leave a comment. Thank you.