The Bamboo Project Blog: 7 Dangerous Things Every Adult Should Do

The Bamboo Project Blog: 7 Dangerous Things Every Adult Should Do:





"On yesterday's post about creative anxiety and risk-taking, Holly McDonald left me an excellent link to an article on risk-taking at the Open Education blog, which, in turn, led me to Gever Tulley's TEDTalk on 5 Dangerous Things You Should Allow Your Child to Do.

We learn as children to stop taking risks, but I think that as we become adults, we can be even more risk-averse, mainly because we also feel like we have more to lose.

Although I love Tulley's list, in some ways I think that these ideas (like naps) may be wasted on the young. I had some ideas of my own for a new list and put out a call to Twitter for feedback from my network. Some very cool people responded (credited below).

So here is our list of 7 Dangerous Things Every Adult Should Do. Note that none of these suggestions involve sharp instruments. "

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and will be published as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you, but spammers are everywhere. Please, use your name or nick when you leave a comment. Thank you.