Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 10 Ways to be a Terrible Teacher

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 10 Ways to be a Terrible Teacher:

"Teaching is a noble calling. That is why when a teacher doesn't behave nobly it breaks trust and we get upset. I have to admit that I've had days as a "TT" (Terrible Teacher.) If we're honest with ourselves, we all have. It is usually when we're tired, grumpy or were woken up by a parent calling to complain about something we don't really agree with. But there are no excuses. As I've been teaching 10 years, I believe I have few days as a TT if any but there are certainly things I can improve upon."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and will be published as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you, but spammers are everywhere. Please, use your name or nick when you leave a comment. Thank you.