Taking a Course on Second Life

I've just started a course on Second Life. Second Life has lots of applications in Education and I want to know some more about it.

Some information about Second Life:

Introduction to Second Life:

Introduction to Second life. Meant as an explanation for people from the business world not as familiar with virtual worlds, or second life.
Greater IBM and Second Life Video Introduction:

TOP SECRET. Greater IBM and Second Life Video Introduction. Unique and funny. Seinfeld fans will like it. IBMers, alumni, and everyone, start here!
Intro to Second Life:

A 150-second machinima introduction to the 3D virtual world of Second Life, by Giff Constable (aka Forseti Svarog in SL) of The Electric Sheep Company. http://blogs.electricsheepcompany.com
77 videos on this list about Second Life and Education: I hope you find them useful.


1 comment :

  1. So tell me as I'm curious, how did you like a second life? I tried it but never went anywhere lol Perhaps we could meet up there for a coffee ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and will be published as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you, but spammers are everywhere. Please, use your name or nick when you leave a comment. Thank you.