"- Always aim to model the desire behavior. - Modeling is important for setting the expectations of both behavior and learning procedures.
- Creating opportunities for personal contact with students. - This includes providing tutorials and positive reinforcement whenever needed.
- Taking the student seriously. Students sense when they are taken seriously by the little things a teacher does in the classroom. Teachers can communicate this in a variety of ways using positive reinforcement, communicating expectations, and motivating pep talks.
- Being supportive, encouraging, helpful and available.
- Sharing information and ideas with the students.
- Accepting students' feelings especially regarding assignments and tests."
Ten Important Classroom Management Tips and Strategies
Ten Important Classroom Management Tips and Strategies: